My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The waiting is the hardest part

 
my legs are sore…  and they have been for a couple of days…  Deep achy sore..
 
and I hate that really…
 
I want to ride…  ride hard…  do a recovery ride…  build base…. do squats and leg presses…
 
and I want to do them all the time.
 
I'm 46 and I want to get better…  stronger…  faster… and as soon as possible please…  I'm not getting any younger
 
I'm motivated to put in the work… and even more work… but….
 
effin recovery man….  it is required…  
 
maybe I jut need some of those poofy leg things
 
or maybe I just need to be patient…  or maybe I should hire a coach
 
I know…  just a little spin in to loosen up the old legs
 
I'm off to Guana
 
  

1 comment:

Jim ... 50after40 said...

I'm exactly the same way, most of the time, limitations in my training come from pain or soreness, not my willingness to get it done.

Followers