My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

100 days of cycling


On June 30th Judi and I started a challenge…  ride at least 30 minutes…  every day for 100 days.

Why?

Well

1.      we have been pounding our legs running 200 plus miles per month for a while
2.      Cyclocross season is in roughly 100 days
3.      Our only scheduled triathlon for the year is also about 100 days away
4.      It summertime – long days
5.      We love to ride

We have done trainer rides:

Bridge repeats:
Group rides all over town:

Judi has a new bike:


Let's go!

6 comments:

My Boring Triathlon Blog said...

bridge repeats? that's new

100 days eh? sure hope you have a good saddle

Matthew Smith said...

That's awesome! I need to get my butt in gear and get out on the bike. I'm training for a marathon, so that's been taking up a lot of my energy. Good for you guys!

Will Cooper said...

Sounds like a blast. Last time I was on my road bike I ran into a parked car. I'll stick to trail running for now.

Will Cooper said...

Sounds like a blast. Last time I was on my road bike I ran into a parked car. I'll stick to trail running for now.

it's all about pace said...

Bridge repeats... new because we moved... and Hills (Floridian for Bridge) is accessable from our house. :-)

DRog said...

impressive challenge
CX racing!

Followers