My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 a final look


The Tally:


Swim -- 112,900 yards
Bike --  4,539 miles
Run -- 1507 miles


Strength/core -- 78 hours

1. What one word describes your 2011?


Enlightenment


2. What one word comes to mind when you think about 2012?


RATS


3. What was your best fitness, athletic or race performance for the year?


Had to look hard to find something...  I guess getting hardware in the one sprint tri I entered


4. What was your biggest disappointment this year (fitness or race version)?


Well I had a DNF, a DFL, and a DNS in three of my biggest tests this year take your pick


5. What are you fitness/race goals for 2012?


Be healthy and fit...  not like I am now...  I can move in a straight line pretty well but struggle to pick up something off the floor..  that's my main goal for 2012.

3 comments:

Matthew Smith said...

Those are some great numbers! I've set my goals for 2012, so we'll see if I can do as well as you. Don't be too bummed about a couple of bad races. It happens to everyone!

Wes said...

pretty awesome numbers. I'm sure I did over 1000 miles running, with my reffing an all, but it just ain't "official", ya know?

Here's to a great 2012!

the blue bandana said...

I'm so glad that I got to share most of those miles with you : )
And I'm looking forward to this year with many more to come.
Hey, did you see? You've an AD!!

Followers