My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Let's play two

Today is Friday….


This is the forecast Mostly Sunny and 81:






"It's a beautiful day for a ballgame... Let's play two!" -  Ernie Banks


Mr. Cub


I Decided to go all Ernie banks…  and ran twice


Two 5 milers….  One with Judi early this morning…  and one at lunch…


Maybe a swim tonight…  and a 80/4 brick planned for tomorrow….




Life is good.


That is all


I hope you all have a good weekend.


Cowart out!

3 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

It looks nice here, as I stare outside the office window, suppose to be in the 70's tomorrow here, looking forward for some outdoor time

Will Cooper said...

love the baseball analogy. great post.

Wes said...

doublin up? kazy I say ;-)

Followers