My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am a Pollywog

oh...  now I swim in the Guppy lane but...  I don't really fit in just yet...

Our swim coach told me 3 weeks ago... "You... swim nothing but catch -up drills until I tell you differently"


2 weeks ago she accidentally told me to swim... 2 laps later she reiterated her original statement and asked me to remind her of my rule if she accidentally told me to swim again....

Oh, I occasionally look at the board... like I'm doing the workout like everyone else but it's just a ploy to waste time until I catch my breath...

I am allowed to do kick sets... and other strokes

I just keep my head down... and I know that it'll all pay off one day when I earn this:


2 comments:

Wes said...

bwahaha LMAO... surely it can't be that bad....

Big Daddy Diesel said...

LOL!!!!! I agree with Wes, cant be that bad, sometimes Masters is full of ex college swimmers, make anyone feel slow,

It will come, trust me, there is a little merit of the phrase "survive the swim" at a race

Followers