My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Quick update….

Raceday was fun last week… I hope that it is a launch point that leads us on another adventure of self discovery.

Although it was not a storybook race… we all laid it out on the line… and embraced our pain…

As if Thursday was not exhausting… I ended up running 6 more Thursday night with Kara.

Friday was spin class downtown…

Saturday – goose egg… zippo… and too much food

Sunday – I was amped... ready to go… Kara was going to do *at least* 10… which meant I might get in 14…

Well... she decided to do 8… I was determined to run at least 10. I ended up running the first mile with her.

11:05

Then tried to make up two miles on her in the next 8.

8:26
8:43
8:55
8:33
8:34
8:59
8:54
8:55
– The last 3 were tough. Those 2 8:30’s were a little much… they felt good but… HR spiked... breathing hard etc.

11:15 – caught her by running our loop backwards.
10:31 – .4 homes – I was cooked!

No comments:

Followers